Thursday, March 17, 2011

2011 NCAA Tournament - Brackets

Ok, it's that time, yes, it's Shamrock Day (officially St. Patrick's Day), but it's also the start of the NCAA Tournament.  And yes, I don't fall for this 68 teams with teams playing earlier this week to get into the field of 64, the tournament starts today!!!!  With that said, I have done several brackets and no one at work wants to put money on those brackets this year after I took everyone's money last year with my Dukies becoming the National Champions.

With that said, I am willing to put these two brackets up for your perusal and please feel free to vilify me if you got jokes.  I'm standing by my picks though!!!!


So here is my best take on the brackets:



Here's my other one:




Who you got?!?!?!?  Let the games begin.

No comments: