Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Are You Ready?????

Well, it’s that time of year again. You can smell it in the air,….it’s football time!!!! We here at MeltingPotThoughts aren’t big NCAA Football fans, but when the NFL starts, it’s on. As usual, I will be updating you guys on my Fantasy Football squad (the Cold Ones) and I’ll also be picking against the ESPN Football panel on a weekly basis. In previous years I’ve done a pretty good job, but hey, I need a new career so I’m in this to win it. Each week, I’ll give you my picks for the week and some brief commentary, while you all get to tell me if I’m crazy or not. You'll also get a wrap up each week so we can see how well I actually did against the professionals. I might even try to get our resident basketball Stat Guy, NYSTOM, to work on some formulas to help you with Fantasy Football. I’m looking forward to a great year this year and hopefully you’ll come along for the ride.

Enjoy!!!!!

P.S. – If you win money off my picks, I want half of the winnings. If you lose, you shouldn’t be betting anyway.

No comments: