Well, we've really been letting this one slide all year long, because some guy in LA has pretty much made this whole ROY race a runaway. Here's what my boy NYSTOM has, and we don't even have to have him drug tested after writing this one.
1. Blake Griffin, LAC---22.8 ppg, 12.7 rpg, 3.6 apg, 51.8 FG% in 37.6 minutes per game
2. Landry Fields, NYK---10.1 ppg, 7.1 rpg, 1.9 apg, 52.3 FG% in 32.1 minutes per game
3. John Wall, WAS---15.0 ppg, 4.0 rpg, 9.3 apg, 40.0 FG% in 37.3 minutes per game
4. DeMarcus Cousins, SAC---13.5 ppg, 7.7 rpg, 1.8 apg, 43.2 FG% in 26.3 minutes per game
5. Ed Davis, TOR---6.5 ppg, 6.3 rpg, 0.4 apg, 58.1 FG% in 21.6 minutes per game
I will say that I am surprised to see Ed Davis on this list. I for one, thought that his injury earlier in the year would derail his chances to even have a decent first year. For being a Dukie apologist, I have love for this Carolina man's talent. Now if he could just go in a room and put on about 25 pounds, he'd be a beast.