Thursday, March 26, 2009

NYSTOM Top Ranked Players

My boy NYSTOM is back with his updated Top 50 Ranked players. I know that we've missed some iterations, but at least Rajon Rondo has dropped a few slots since our last posting. I think his formula has finally started to make more sense and as you can see we have the usual suspects in the top 3. I will go to bat for NYSTOM, because he was right about Rondo. Rondo was carrying/orchestrating that Celtics team to a lot of wins. When he got hurt, you could see that he was/is the engine behind that team. I'm not discounting KG (never would do that), Paul Pierce or Ray Allen, but Rondo was the man. Now that I've gone off on a tangent, let's get back to those rankings. Take a look and let us know what you think.




Is NYSTOM on point? Do you see anything wrong with his rankings?

No comments: