Monday, April 13, 2009

NYSTOM MVP Race

Well, we're getting close to the end of the season but I am still trying to get NYSTOM to redo his formula on the NBA MVP. I looked at this last list and yes, I have been on him about having Rajon Rondo so high, but I think the biggest omission has me nodding my head. Take a look at the list and tell me who's not there. (Hum your best Final Jeopardy music here). Got the answer yet? Take some more time.

Ok, by now you should have seen it. I have only one question, why is D Wade not even on the list? That's it,...can't say anything else.

Is NYSTOM crazy? Am I crazy? I thing that the formula HAS to be changed, before we go big time.

2 comments:

NYSTOM said...

Cuz DWade's team sux. Look at the teams for all the other dudes (all playoff teams).

Two anomalies are Amare Stoudemire and Ramon Sessions, who play for non-playoff teams. Amare got on there through some early season successes, and Sessions got on there just because of two really good games (for example, his 26 point, 7 assist, 4 steal, 8-for-12 shooting night against the Rockets on February 9).

Inquisitive Mind said...

You have Luis SCOLA on the damn list and not D Wade?!?!?!? That right there screams 'drug test needed' if nothing else. You even have Jameer Nelson and he's been hurt for months. No D Wade?