Another quick recap before the Week 6 action.
Tennessee @ Pittsburgh - Steelers are back and they are probably looking to get healthy before they play the Ravens in a few weeks. Good win, more to come. Inquisitive Mind 1 - 0 for the week.
Seattle @ New York Giants
- Bad Eli showed up and the Giants gave this game away. Just when I thought it was safe to pick them. Inquisitive Mind 1 - 1 for the week.
Cincinnati @ Jacksonville - Both teams put up some big numbers in this game and the Bengals finally came out on top. Inquisitive Mind 2 - 1 for the week.
New Orleans @ Carolina
- Cam Newton, I'm all in with you. If the Panthers had a little more in the tank, this team could actually make the playoffs. Inquisitive Mind 3 - 1 for the week.
Oakland @ Houston
- Win one for Al Davis and that's what the Raiders did. Emotional win and needed for this organization. What's next? Inquisitive Mind 4 - 1 for the week.
Philadelphia @ Buffalo
- Alright, the Phillies are out, the Eagles are sucking and I'm not sure when they will turn it around. Can I pause from making any picks on the Eagles games until they win one? Inquisitive Mind 4 - 2 for the week.
Kansas City @ Indianapolis - Somehow the Chiefs find a way to win games and ruin their chances at Andrew Luck. Inquisitive Mind 4 - 3 for the week.
Arizona @ Minnesota
- That's a novel idea, pound teams with Adrian Peterson and then you don't have to worry about losing games. Inquisitive Mind 5 - 3 for the week.
Tampa Bay @ San Francisco
- Talk about a butt whuppin. The Bucs must not have gotten off the airplane in San Fran. Inquisitive Mind 5 - 4 for the week.
New York Jets @ New England
- The Jets are sliding and it's not looking good for Sanchez. Is he the guy that we thought he'd be? Inquisitive Mind 6 - 4 for the week.
San Diego @ Denver - We saw Tebow and will see him more over the next few weeks. He almost brought that Broncos team back. Inquisitive Mind 7 - 4 for the week.
Green Bay @ Atlanta
- I guess the Packers know how to handle things when people disrespect them. Inquisitive Mind 8 - 4 for the week.
Chicago @ Detroit
- Detroit is for real and I'm not talking about baseball (although that may be true also). The Bears weren't able to handle the Detroit pass rush and couldn't really move the ball consistently. Possibly one of Cutler's better/best games as a Bear and the team wasted it. Inquisitive Mind 9 - 4 for the week.
Not bad, but I still have some ground to gain. That makes it 52-25 for the season. Looking forward to Week 6.