Monday, October 11, 2010

Where There's Fire, There's More Fire

Add this to the fire that has been Revis vs. Moss for the Jets/Vikings game tonight.  From Tim Kavanagh at ESPN:

New York Jets cornerbacks Darrelle Revis and Antonio Cromartie have talked some smack about Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Randy Moss leading up to the two teams' matchup on "Monday Night Football." Based on Moss' play in Week 2, one could argue that only one of those two is qualified to issue such commentary; then again, Revis has shut Moss down in prior meetings. Compared to what Cromartie and Revis said, Moss had a more diplomatic answer when asked about the chatter. "Between me and him is a mutual thing," Moss said of Revis to the Vikings Entertainment Network per the New York Post. "It's more of us competing. I think he gets caught up a little bit with how he talks. I've never said anything about him, good or bad. I still give him his respect, but he hasn't given me mine yet. Sooner or later, I'll get it."


I'm betting on Moss to win this battle.  We'll see who wins the war.  Who do you think will come out on top in the game tonight?  Is Moss washed up?  Is Revis, THAT dayum good?  

No comments: