Sunday, November 13, 2011

2011-12 NFL Week 10 Picks

Ok, back home in the Bull City (Durham, NC if you didn't know) and I'm limited due to no Internet access and I'm doing my picks from my phone. So I won't work out my fingers too much but wanted to get my picks out. The Chargers already lost for me so we're starting the rest o the week in a hole. Wish me luck. New Orleans - they have to get back on track if they want to be the team that plays the Packers for the NFC title. Thy win this week in the ATL. Pittsburgh - I thought they were too old? They seem just right by my calculations as long as they don't play Baltimore. Steelers all the way. (Fingers tires already, so here we go with less typing) Cowboys Colts Chiefs Dolphins Eagles Texans Titans Ravens Bears Giants Jets Packers That's should do it. Who you got?!?!?!?

No comments: