Thursday, November 17, 2011

2011-12 NFL Week 10 Wrap Up



Oakland @ San Diego - The Chargers just let me down.  Not sure how much more I can say about them, but between them and the Eagles, I'm just done for the year.  tonight.  Inquisitive Mind 0 - 1 for the week. 

New Orleans @ Atlanta - Thank you Mike Smith for this win.  I mean going for it on 4th down on your side of the field and in overtime?  Inquisitive Mind 1 -1 for the week

Arizona @ Philadelphia - You've got to be kidding me. The Eagles let who beat them?  Skelton?  Andy Reid, pack your bags.  Inquisitive Mind 1 - 2 for the week.  

Tennessee @ Carolina - Cam Newton is starting to make Andy Dalton the Rookie of the Year.  Inquisitive Mind 2 - 2 for the week

Houston @ Tampa Bay - The Texans are playing like the team we thought they could be. Inquisitive Mind 3 - 2 for the week.

Miami @ Washington - Does it matter which QB they trot out there in Washington?  Inquisitive Mind 4 - 2 for the week.  

Jacksonville @ Indianapolis - I just though that the Colts would pull this one out.  Boy, was I wrong.  Inquisitive Mind 4 - 3 for the week

Denver @ Kansas City - The Chiefs get off the mat one week and then lay right back down.  Tebow completed 2, read it 2, that's T-W-O passes and won this game.  Inquisitive Mind 4 - 4 for the week.

Dallas @ Buffalo - Cowboys big and Romo looked good.  Let's see what happens next week in another game they should win.  Inquisitive Mind 5 - 4 for the week

St. Louis @ Cleveland - Did I pick this game? 

Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati - They almost lost this game.  Still think the Steelers are dangerous.  Inquisitive Mind 6 - 4 for the week

Seattle @ Baltimore - I saw Ray Lewis get trucked.  I'm still crying somewhere on the inside.  Inquisitive Mind 6 - 5 for the week

San Francisco @ New York Giants - SMH.  Why is my starting fantasy RB sitting on the sidelines behind a dude with a messed up thigh?  Inquisitive Mind 6 - 6 for the week

Chicago @ Detroit - The Bears actually looked unbeatable.  I mean really unbeatable.  Inquisitive Mind 7 - 6 for the week

New England @ New York Jets - Buddy,...I mean Rex Ryan, I'm done with you guys for the rest of the year.  Inquisitive Mind 7 - 7 for the week

Minnesota @ Green Bay - DOMINATION.  Can't keep letting Rodgers get hit like that, but the Packers are good (just in case you've been living in a hole lately).  Inquisitive Mind 8 - 7 for the week


I guess I got trucked this week too.  Not only am I barely above .500, but I even missed a pick.  Whew, we gotta regroup.  Too much partying I guess.  That brings us to 92-53-1 for the year and needing a prayer to catch Golic. 

No comments: