Can we get on a roll this week? Need to.
Packers (won't count because I didn't get it in on time) - Do I get points for this one? We all knew they were going to win, right? Inquisitive Mind 0 - 0 - 1 for the week.
Cowboys - They just may win the NFC East. Scary thought. Inquisitive Mind 1 - 0 - 1 for the week.
Ravens - Finally my Ravens are looking good. Ray Lewis, get healthy we are going to need you. Hopefully this isn't a career threatening injury as some have been saying. Inquisitive Mind 2 - 0 - 1 for the week.
Houston @ Jacksonville - Leinart out and they still win. Bad outing for the Jags (and the Texans). TJ Yates, remember that name. Inquisitive Mind 3 - 0 - 1 for the week.
@ New York Jets - Jets won this game, but they are done. I'm sorry, Sanchez is not the answer. Inquisitive Mind 4 - 0 - 1 for the week.
Cleveland @ Cincinatti
- Better to be lucky rather than good sometimes. Inquisitive Mind 5 - 0 - 1 for the week.
Minnesota @ Atlanta
- Can the Vikings get some relief while Peterson is out? Or one of those chambers TO used to help heal his broken ankle? Inquisitive Mind 6 - 0 - 1 for the week.
Arizona @ St. Louis - This was a turrible game and the Cardinals still won. Inquisitive Mind 7 - 0 -1 for the week.
Carolina @ Indianapolis
- Went out on a limb with the Colts and that limb broke,.....congrats Cam on this win. Inquisitive Mind 7 - 1 - 1 for the week.
Tampa Bay @ Tennessee
- The Titans showed up and won this game. Congrats to Chris Johnson for reminding us how good you truly are. Inquisitive Mind 7 - 2 - 1 for the week.
Chicago @ Oakland - Yes Hanie had a 3 INT game, but he played decently. This was the hardest game of the rest of the schedule and he'll be better next week. Inquisitive Mind 7 - 3 - 1 for the week.
Washington @ Seattle
- The Seahawks let Rex Grossman win this game? You do know that I have to see my barber this week and hear about this Grossman stuff. Arrrgh. Inquisitive Mind 7 - 4 - 1 for the week.
Denver @ San Diego
- Ok, I am going on line and ordering a Tebow jersey today. Norv Turner will be on a bus out of San Diego and he'll just have to leak the pictures of whomever he has that has kept him employed this long. Inquisitive Mind 7 - 5 - 1 for the week.
New England @ Philadelphia
- Eagles are done. I'm not sure I can in good faith pick them anymore. You get blown out? You don't run the ball on 4th and 1? Andy Reid pack your bags. Inquisitive Mind 7 - 6 - 1 for the week.
Pittsburgh @ Kansas City
- Steelers looked sluggish. They are still dangerous so watch out for them. Inquisitive Mind 8 - 5 - 1 for the week.
New York Giants @ New Orleans
- Drew Brees!!!! He just threw for another touchdown as I was sitting here. The Giants are done and I expect Tom Coughlin's bags to be packed also. Inquisitive Mind 9 - 5 - 1 for the week.
It's getting better, could have been a 10 win week. Let's see, this puts me at 109-64-2 for the year. I'm only beating Mort and Shefter,.....is that good company?