Monday, November 22, 2010

NBA 2010 Last Second, Who You Got?


You’re an NBA owner, coach, or player and your team has the ball.  Who do you want taking that last shot?  Who do you want taking a clutch free throw?  Who do you want taking that last second 3-pointer?  Well, from time to time, NYSTOM will provide answers to those questions based on some number crunching and whatever else he does with is formula.  Take a look. 




Who I want taking the last-second shot:
Paul Millsap, UTA   98-for-162   0.605
Who I want taking the last-second free throw:
Kevin Durant, OKC   87-for-94   0.926
Who I want taking the last-second 3-pointer:
Jason Richardson, PHO   31-for-65   0.477


NYSTOM, I’m with you on Kevin Durant taking a last second free throw, but Paul Milsap taking my last shot?  He was hot for a few games there, but I’m not sure he’s earned that rep.  J Rich would not be taking the last second 3 for me.  I know he isn’t that clutch. 

No comments: