Thursday, November 25, 2010

NFL 2010 Week 12 Thanksgiving Day Picks

Ok, Happy Thanksgiving.  Been cooking all morning and arguing about the Miami Heat with different people after their loss last night (I might have to post all of that stuff).  But I digress, let's take a look at the Turkey Day Games in the NFL.


New England @ Detroit - The Lions have been playing well and they are playing a dinged up Tom Brady.  Can the Lions finally play close enough to get a win on a nationally televised game with the world snacking on turkey?  I want to,...I mean I really want to, but I just can't.  Look for Suh to have a big game for the Lions.  Winner - Patriots


New Orleans @ Dallas - This is a big game for the Cowboys.  I loss here and I think we stop hearing about all of this Tony Romo returning stuff.  The Saints travel to Jerry's House and they should be getting Reggie Bush back today.  I am a little concerned for Bush because he hasn't been hit in that leg yet and I imagine that the Cowboys will be told to tackle low.  If that Cowboys defensive line can get some pressure on Brees, I expect this one to be closer than many think.  I think that the Saints are the better team, but for some reason, I gotta go with my gut on this one.  Winner - Cowboys.


Cincinatti @ New York Jets - Even the trash talk from this game doesn't have me excited.  Like I said, the Bengals are officially off of my pick list this year.  The Jets have found a way to win over the last few weeks and that has to account for something.  At the end of the day, I think they get way too much pressure on Carson Palmer and we may even see his brother in this game (replacing Carson).  If the Jets win this game, I can't wait to see TO's press conference.  This might make my entire day.  Winner - Jets


Who you got?

No comments: