Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fantasy Football Draft


Well, it went down last night at 6:30pm CST. Our Fantasy Football draft, which for me was ruined with a work conference call, but nevertheless, it was fun. We have 12 teams in our league and the competition is fierce. The winner each year gets his name on the plaque and holds the plaque for a year until it's relinquished. I've had my name on the plaque just once, but I feel that this year could change that. Here's my team (not listed in order):

Carson Palmer, Vince Young, Terrell Owens, Roy Williams, Lee Evans, Marshawn Lynch, Thomas Jones, Rashard Mendenhall, LJ Smith, Ronald Curry, Santana Moss, Devery Henderson, Ahman Green, Jeff Reed, Redskins DEF, and Jets DEF.

Each week we play the following lineups: QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, TE, K, DEF. Since we have 12 people the later rounds are by far the most interesting. You get to see who has done their homework and who hasn't. I think my team is pretty good, although lacking in the TE and all of my hopes are riding on Carson Palmer playing somewhat well.

Each week, I'll post the results from my game and I'll also list the matchups. Who knows, maybe you guys can make some suggestions to help me get some wins.

No comments: