Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Guarantees?!?!?!

In keeping with our aim to please, I wanted to put down my GUARANTEED Winners* for this week. I am picking the easiest games and I'll make it fun and pick by the spread. I'm only going to be able to do this for 3 to 4 games tops a week. So, let's see how I do with this.

Week 11

Take Philadelphia over Cincinnati (Line: Philly by 4)

Take Kansas City over New Orleans (Line: Even)

Take Buffalo over Cleveland (Line: Even)

* Guaranteed Winners is not guaranteed to make you money. Any information gleaned from this page is purely speculation and we here at Melting Pot Thoughts will not be held liable for any loses, pain, or agony endured by betting with the picks that you get here. If by chance you do win some big money, send us a check. Other than that, have fun, that's what this site is about.

No comments: