Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Here's Another Day at the Stoplight

More information on the incident with Jacksonville Jaguars' Fred Taylor. Supposedly someone (read: jealous club goer) told the police that there 'might' be guns in the car that Taylor was driving, his wife's Benz. So with this information in hand the police asked Taylor and his boys to get out of his car at gunpoint, and he was handcuffed while the K-9 units searched his car. He was told to quiet down on 3 occasions and didn't so he was given a citation for disorderly conduct. The police never found any guns, drugs, or anything else.

How does this happen and the cops not be in trouble? I would be pissed if the cops drew guns on me and my boys if we were driving off from the club because some jealous punk said that there 'might' be some guns in my car. I would be pissed if my car was searched, for no reason, and then I get a citation for disorderly conduct, while the cops get away with harassment. This sounds very fishy. Why aren't these cops on the hook for anything?

Lyrics (Color Blind) from another 90's hip hop artist, Ice Cube.

No comments: