Friday, September 19, 2008

Fantasy Football Week 3

Back at it again. It's Week 3 and we are 0-2. Gotta win this week. I feel the pressure to get the monkey off my back. The schedule looks like this :

RDU Saints (2-0) vs. Cold Ones (0-2)
Charlotte Prime Time! (0-2) vs. The Quite Franklies (2-0)
They Might Be Giants (0-2) vs. Potomac PimpSlappers (0-2)
Silver & Black Rules (2-0) vs. Air Raiders (0-2)
RobbBobbyBilly (2-0) vs. Big Game Hunter (2-0)
Techno Raiders (1-1) vs. Tha Bruthaz (1-1)

I'm actually the underdog this week based on projected points. I got a few questions left to answer about whom to play, but for right now, this is what my lineup looks like.

RDU Saints vs. Cold Ones

Aaron Rodgers (QB - GB) ----- J.T. O'Sullivan (QB - SF)
Randy Moss (WR - NE) -----Terrell Owens (WR - Dal)
Chris Chambers (WR - SD) ----- Roy Williams (WR - Det)
Patrick Crayton (WR - Dal) ----- Lee Evans (WR - Buf)
Frank Gore (RB - SF) ----- Marshawn Lynch (RB - Buf)
Reggie Bush (RB - NO) ----- Thomas Jones (RB - NYJ)
Kellen Winslow (TE - Cle) ----- LJ Smith (TE - Phi)
Rob Bironas (K - Ten) ----- Jeff Reed (K - Pit)
Tennessee (DEF) ----- Indianapolis (DEF)

I went with JT O'Sullivan because I just can't, in good conscious, play Carson Palmer this week against the Giants. My other option is playing Trent Edwards, but I can't do that because I'd have 3 players in the Buffalo game. That scares me for so many reasons. I think that Buffalo wins this week, but I just don't see all three of these guys going off. Santana Moss also is a possibility with the way that Roy Williams is not catching TDs, while Calvin Johnson seems to be 'the man' for that team now. I picked the Colts D instead of the Bucs because the Bears could get lucky and run the ball at home against the Bucs. But both matchups on D could easily be changed. So, I got a few more days before I have to get my final roster in place, so any help that you can provide would be more than appreciated.

No comments: