Monday, September 29, 2008

Fantasy Football Week 4

Wow, things got too busy and I wasn't able to put out my normal Fantasy Football Week 4 preview. It actually might have been a good thing. I have done it for 3 weeks and each week, I got an L. Well, I may be jinxing things here, but I decided to go ahead and put out this weeks matchup, albeit a little late. So without further ado,.......

Cold Ones (0-3) vs Techno Raiders (2-1)

J.T. O'Sullivan (QB - SF) ----- Donovan McNabb (QB - Phi)
Terrell Owens (WR - Dal) -----Chad Johnson (WR - Cin)
Santana Moss (WR - Was) ----- Hines Ward (WR - Pit)
Lee Evans (WR - Buf) ----- Hank Baskett (WR -Phi)
Marshawn Lynch (RB - Buf) ------ Clinton Portis (RB - Was)
Thomas Jones (RB - NYJ) ------ Ryan Grant (RB - GB)
Dustin Keller (TE - Phi) ----- Dante Rosario (TE - Car)
Jeff Reed (K - Pit) ----- Robbie Gould (K - Chi)
Tampa Bay (DEF) ----- Jacksonville (DEF)

As always, I felt like this was a good week for me and I still feel that way (great when you're leading 97.18 to 42.68 going into tonight's game). I still have Jeff Reed playing tonight while Techno Raiders has Hines Ward. I guess we'll see how this one turns out, but I'm looking for my first win of the season. The rest of the league was matched up as follows:

They May Be Giants (0-3) vs RDU Saints (3-0)
The Quite Franklies (2-1) vs Air Raiders (1-2)
Big Game Hunter (3-0) vs Silver & Black Rules (2-1)
Potomac PimpSlappers (1-2) vs Charlotte PrimeTime! (1-2)
Tha Bruthaz (1-2) vs RobbBobbyBilly (2-1)

The games will be finished after tonight so we'll see who made it out of Week 4 with some bragging rights.

No comments: